Tag yer it!January 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM | Posted in non-cupcake | 4 Comments
You know you are coming up in the blogging world when you get tagged to do a meme/poll. (At least thats what I tell myself! LOL) So thanks, Laurie from the Quirky Cupcake for making me part of the cool kids club and inviting me to join the game! :)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago… If I do my math right that would be 1997-1998. I was starting my first quarter of college and I met my future husband Dec 1998. But at the time we met I’d rather ring his neck than wear his ring. haha.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
January 2007. omg. I am seriously drawing a blank. Hmmm… probably planning our wedding. It was an all consuming thing. Probably why I can’t think of anything else during that time.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. cupcakes (duh?!)
4. kettle chips
5. skinny cow caramel drumsticks
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Spider pig, spider pig
Does whatever a spider pig does
Can he swing from a web? No he can’t, he’s a pig!
Look out! He is a spider pig.
Thats the extent of remembering lyrics to songs. 4 lines about a pig. I suck at lyrics. Let’s just say I tend to make up my own words when I can’t remember the actual song… and it happens quite frequently.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Take care of all of our family and friends for life (ditto Laurie)
2. Travel, travel, travel
3. Pay off our debt and buy a big farken house on the beach!
4. Start a business
5. Donate to my favorite animal rescues
Five bad habits:
1. Putting off doing the laundry til my husband tells me he has no socks left
2. Biting my nails when I get nervous or stressed
3. Procastinating ie slacker
Five things you like doing:
1. spending time with my hubs
2. baking/cooking (but not cleaning the dishes! ugh!)
3. writing in my blog(s)/internet-ing
4. playing with my bunnies
5. reading a good book
Five things you would never wear again:
2. skinny jeans (sadly, its not by my choice, damn freshman 50!)
3. side ponytails
5. bowl cut
Five favorite toys:
2. KA mixer
3. cupcake piping tips
4. navigation system in my car
5. ipod nano
Ready or not!?! You’ve been tagged!
Sue me!! I tagged 6 when its suppose to be 5, but I know April won’t do it. She’s a BU slacker. ;)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.