Kids say the darndest things!March 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM | Posted in 500CC | 8 Comments
Sometimes I think that children are more insightful than adults or at the very least… more vocal. haha
My good friend, Laurie, watched my recent 500 Cupcake Challenge video with her 5 year old son Liam and emailed me his indignant questions.
(photo credit: Quirky Cupcake)
“Why doesnt he show his head? I want to see his head. Why, why don’t they show their heads?”
I couldn’t even reply right away. I had fallen off my chair… cackling.
Anyone else ever wonder?
To answer Liam’s question.
There are 5 reasons for the headless madness. (According to Nikki, five is the magic reason number.)
1. The first video we made he really needed to shave but claimed laziness so I videotaped him from the neck down and we just kept the theme going for consistency.
2. To fit T’s head, torso and the KA mixer randomizer in the video you’d get a bigger view of my unkempt kitchen and other parts of my messy apt. Aint happening. I guess I could clean but its easier to go headless.
3. T is shy. Being a teacher you wouldn’t think so but its true.
4. Its hard for me to keep the camera straight and talk (its like rubbing your belly and tapping your head at the same time!) so I balance my elbow with the kitchen counter and thats the height you get.
5. He doesn’t want his buddies to find the video on youtube, recognize him and call him whipped (again).
There you have it.
Thank you for your question, Liam. :)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.